What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you fill in the contact form or email us. You can however visit our website anonymously at any time.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your information when you fill in the contact form or send us an email message.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your inquiry by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- Book you onto a course we are offering
- To improve our customer service and technical support
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion for our customer database
How long do we hold your data?
- Personal data relating to enquiries is anonymised after seven years .
- Personal data that is used for marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information. These include electronic safeguards, such as encryption, and physical safeguards and security.
Withdrawing your consent
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly email@example.com Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible, we will anonymise all records relating to you and to your enquiry and communications.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our employees will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
- Directors of ECS Associates
- Office Administrator of ECS Associates
Unsolicited Email Policy
Internet user privacy is of upmost importance to us and our members. Our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our customers. To this end, we have two overriding policies:
Message recipient policy
Before customers can receive email messages, advertising or promotions, customers must have agreed to receive such messages by opting into one of our mailing lists. Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting our company are sent only to customers who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and website using unsolicited email messages. If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email us. We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Your email address is safe with us
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We require that each email message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
- If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don’t like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us.
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via email without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
We provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. These can involve placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile phone or other device. These include small files known as cookies. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.